Test & Integration Technical Lead
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with innovative technology solutions in a leading company and expand your knowledge and skills? You will have the opportunity to work with Open RAN technology one of the hottest topics in the mobile telecoms industry. Which promises to improve competition, network flexibility and cost.
As a Test & Integration Technical Lead, you will be leading a team of experts responsible for building and structuring the 5G integration lab. You will be a hands-on specialist and the prime technical interface for customers and technology partners and become a real pioneer working with this exciting technology.
As an added benefit you will get the opportunity to work in vibrant Antwerp, Belgium’s second biggest city filled with startling architecture and culture. Combined with flexible working conditions with a good balance of working from home and in the office.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Hands on experience with IP networking.
- Experience in test and validation of telecom and IT products.
- Proficiency in test automation programming using languages such as Python or Perl.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms products with experience of end-to-end testing 5G systems or LTE.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Some advantageous skills include:
- Experience in TTCN3 testing environments.
- Experience in C/C++ Development.
- Previously worked within scrum and agile teams.
If you feel like you are a good match and would like to hear more about the position, then please get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.