Salary: Up to £65k dependant on experience
Location: Manchester or Peterborough (On site 3 days a week)
An exciting opportunity has opened to join a global industry leader working as a Test Engineer. The company endeavour to make a greener tomorrow leading smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure technology.
As a Test Engineer you will work within a team of smart, aspiring and diverse experts gaining firsthand exposure to exciting new projects. You will be required to design and deliver an array of hardware and software for manufacturing test equipment.
- Create a range of test capabilities to support projects in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Convert different customer requirements into efficient and clear test solutions
- Working with other teams to understand testing requirements and derive test cases.
- Ensure quality, customer-focused solutions are achieved and maintained in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience writing scripts to minimise manual intervention
- Hands on experience with TFS API’s
- Exposure to both hardware and software related projects is advantageous
- Firm understanding on the maintenance of continuous integration pipelines
- Extensive experience in Agile environments
Ambitious future growth plans, with multiple hires at all levels will give you an incredible opportunity to rapidly progress in a role with real purpose.
If you are seeking a role that is exciting challenging with a global industry leader this is for you.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology