Technical Project Lead – Machine Learning
London, United Kingdom
£80 – £90,000 Per annum + 25% bonus + Additional benefits
My client is a global manufacturing leader of digital tv products and continually push the boundaries of technology to develop innovative and exciting features for their customers.
An exceptional Machine Learning expert is required to lead and grow their team based in London. The team takes on projects involving the application of bleeding-edge academic research to proof of concept. The prospective candidate will contribute to development and optimization of ML frameworks for the next generation of Digital TV products.
As a Technical project lead you will be responsible for:
- Full technical responsibility of projects
- Communicate with key stakeholders in the business to agree technical requirements.
- Co-ordinate the day to day activities for a large and diverse team
- Analyze ML models to identify optimizations or propose solutions
- Develop innovations to optimize ML frameworks
- Research & Develop a wide variety of AI technologies’.
- MSc/PhD degree in AI, Computer science/engineering, Science
- A proven track record of technical leaderships in large organizations
- Excellent knowledge of ML and computer vision fundamentals
- Rack record of development and deployment of on-device AI
- Programming experience in Python and C/C++
- Experience with Deep learning and computer vision frameworks
- Knowledge of Automated ML as NAS (Neural Architecture Search)
- Experience with On-Device training (Embedded devices)
- Strong background with constrained and numerical optimization methods
This is truly an opportunity that rarely comes around but holds and a chance to create a significant impact on the market!
Does this sound perfect for you? Then apply today or send your questions/CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and BroadcastTechnology.