Interested in working for one of the most innovative and progressive organisations working within software-defined networking (SDN)? Do you like the challenge of working on the highest-profile projects? If you want the opportunity to be at the forefront of an industry this could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client a market leader within the next generation network space is looking for an SDN Solutions Architect to work with their highest-profile client to lead the technical customer engagements to create and agree on system-level solution architectures.
You will be an experienced SDN Solutions Architect with experience in (hopefully all) but at least some of the below;
- Experience in either design/development/verification of software systems matching carrier-grade requirements
- Understanding of Access Network Technologies: GPON, DPU etc.
- Experience in CORD (Central Office Re-architected as a Datacentre) combining NFV, SDN, and the elasticity of commodity clouds
- Solid experience of developing in Java
- Container Technologies (Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift )
- Leading teams of engineers
Any experience of the below would be a benefit;
- Understand Access network standards: GPON, G.Fast etc.
- Experience in EMS/NMS systems managing passive optical networks (PON)
- SDN/NFV technologies, including ONOS, VOLTHA, ODL, ONAP, OSM, KVM, NETCONF/YANG, OpenFlow, Open vSwitch and related technologies.
- Network management technologies including EMS, NMS and OSS/BSS systems in general.
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus and the Atlassian tool suite.
- Open Source software tools, libraries and development processes.
If the SDN Solutions Architect / technical lead sounds of interest please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract job vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme of up to £2,000 if you refer someone whom we place in a position subject to Terms and Conditions found on our website.
Paratus People are experts in IoT and Broadcast Technology Talent Solutions