Paratus has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to continue there work within the IoT sector, Paratus who are specialist talent partner of some of the most innovative IoT companies throughout the UK and Europe are really pleased to be asked to assist with such a position.
Our client who works within the public transport sector of IoT is looking for a Systems and Softwarew Arxhitect that has a technical flair, ideally someone who has a experince in a similar position within the automotive / rail indsutry.
Your role will see you work in a wider capacity of the product and engineering team, you’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of the system and software architecture for their brand new product. More details to follow!
- You will be an expert C embedded engineer, writing superb structured code within a Linux environment
- You’ll be familiar with Python as all testing is writing in Python.
- experience with the likes of BLE / WiFI / LoRa / NB-IoT
- Full software development life cycle understanding
- Bug Tracking software experience
TECHN STACK BONUS
- Thread programming would be a great addition
- C++ 14/17
- Public Transport / Automotive Industry experience
- Rail industry experience would be perfect
If this sounds like a project that you’d be keen to be involved with then please do not hesitate to contact Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT Technology.