SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
UP TO £90,000
Are you looking to take the next step up in your career? Do you want to develop systems for a world-leading company? If so read on…
Paratus People are working with a multinational company with a base in Cambridge who are looking to expand on their R&D team there by bringing on an engineer for a fixed term contract, building profilers and analysers based on their software.
As a part of the company, you will be working at the forefront of IoT, working with big data, distributed storage, virtualisation and more. You’d also get the chance to work on server CPU workload to guide app performance and drive design.
This position will be remotely onboarded, but the company are mainly looking for engineers to work onsite once restrictions are lifted.
The client are looking to bring on engineers with the following skills:
- BSc or above in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong background in low level system software e.g. JIT compiler, Linux kernel
- Good skills with programming in C/C++ respectively
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture
- Good experience with Assembly
- Experience with processor modelling and simulation
- Knowledge of AArch64 architecture
- Experience on assembly programming
- Open Source contributor
- Excellent team collaborator
If this sounds like the position for you then please send across your CV ASAP! We’d love to hear from you and talk through the position in a bit more detail.
Unfortunately the client for this position cannot sponsor visas for this position, and all applicants must be based in the UK.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an employment business for the purposes of this Permanent vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme of up to £2,000 if you can recommend someone for this post.
Paratus is a recognised supplier of Video Tech professionals across Europe.