Rate: €70 Per hour
An exciting opportunity has opened as a System Engineer in a groundbreaking company working on breakthrough technology to help rehabilitate people with spinal cord injuries. You will be instrumental in developing this technology making a huge impact on people’s lives.
You will perform system designs, configuration, integration, verification, and validation. You will convert customer requirements into product requirements and interface definitions. You will work across all levels of system products, from concept, design, manufacturing, test, installation, operation and maintenance. Last but not least, you will be performing (closed-loop) control algorithm development necessary to bring advanced features to the neuromodulation platform.
As a System Engineer the key skills required are:
- Programming skills with Python or C++
- A solid background in system development, development of test systems and test automation.
Some desirable skills include:
- You have a strong understanding of medical device regulation including ISO, FDA, GMP and design controls and capable and comfortable working in a strictly regulated environment.
- PCB design and CAD software experience.
- You are a Model Based System Engineering practitioner.
- You have applicable industry experience, preferably with active implantable medical devices.
If you are seeking a role where you get to work with some exciting and new technology, that will have a huge impact improving the lives of everyday people.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
We are seeking to fill multiple roles please do not hesitate to refer anyone you may know (see below).
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology