Support Engineer – Application Protection
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK FOR THIS POSITION*
The client in question here is very much at the forefront and their software is already used by over 2 billion devices worldwide and this number is increasing daily. They work with some of the biggest brands within the world of SoC, Enterprise and leading device creators. Their mission is to provide next generation smart connected device security. They secure devices by providing a trusting foundation which service providers can secure and simplify people’s digital lives!
– You will be working within the Application Protection team alongside technical experts as well as the program and product managers to improve engineering plans and processes. You will also work alongside the QA Manager to constantly improve product quality.
– You will be the owner of customer issues from report to resolution and will provide feedback to the customers within the agreed SLAs.
– You will therefore talk with customers to gain a deeper understanding of any issues and ensure that each one is fully qualified.
– Troubleshooting, researching and identifying solutions to customer problems.
– You will design and deliver customer facing sessions covering training and live debug sessions, for example.
– Follow standard procedures for escalation of issues which can’t be resolved by L1, reporting/tracking product defects.
– Proven experience as a technical support engineer or similar
– Experience with languages such as: C, C++, Java, Python
– Android and/or iOS development – Helpdesk software experience e.g. Zendesk
– Be able to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
– Ability to provide step-by-step technical help in live sessions
– Fluent in English – expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to multitask
– Java EE, sever-side technologies
– Embedded Software development
– Linux, MacOS
– An awareness of PKI, cryptography principals, Whitebox cryptography, code protection techniques, security
– Fluency in French, German, or other languages is a plus.
Think you’ve got what it takes? To apply for this position please send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology