Senior System Solution Architect
Salary: Up to €95,000
An exciting opportunity has opened as a Senior System Solution Architect in a groundbreaking company working on breakthrough technology to help rehabilitate people with spinal cord injuries. You will be instrumental in developing this technology making a huge impact on people’s lives.
You will be responsible for overseeing, defining and communicating the technical and architectural vision and maintaining the shared vision through key organisational partnerships.
As a Senior System Solution Architect the key skills required are:
- Experience in system engineering or as a chief engineer with a demonstrated track record in hardware/software solutions.
- You have experience working in broad, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience designing and documenting complex critical solutions, test driven solutions, agile principles, modular system architecture, and continuous integration.
Some desirable skills include:
- You have an understanding of development in a regulated environment and a respect for the regulations and procedures.
- You have the ability to understand the market needs associated with therapy and human factors engineering.
- You have applicable industry experience, preferably with active implantable medical devices.
If you are seeking a role where you get to work with some exciting and new technology, that will have a huge impact on improving the lives of everyday people.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
We are seeking to fill multiple roles please do not hesitate to refer anyone you may know (see below).
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology