Software Test Engineer – Contract – Cambridge
Urgent requirement for an exciting Software Test Engineer with our client, a world leader in IoT Device Security. They are looking to on-board an individual with the required skillset ASAP to join their high-energy team on a contract basis. You will be a team player who thrives in small teams, who takes great pride in the quality of work that is to be produced.
My client’s HQ is located in Cambridge, they also have a USA based office to aid their relationships with global clients.
I have included the role requirements below, please get in touch to hear more about the Project.
- * 3+ experience in software test
- Strong Python experience, including with Python test frameworks such as unittest, pytest or behave
- Experience with developing test cases / test harness for embedded software
- Experience of constructing automated target test systems
- Continuous integration and testing
- Developing Test automation systems
- Construction of logging tools, viewers and analysers, report generation
- * Understanding of security/crypto functions
- Jira with XRay plugin
- CI tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- CI pipeline development in Groovy or Kotlin
- C/C# experience
- GIT or similar version control system
Please get in touch with Sam Holden, who is recruiting for this position. We have interview slots available & up for grabs.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology