Software Test Engineer
Contract: 12 months minimum
Rate: Up to €550 per day
An exciting opportunity has opened to work as a Software Test Engineer with one of the most influential companies in the world of mapping, location technologies, and autonomous vehicles. With ambitious growth plans, as a Software Test Engineer you will work within a team of smart, aspiring and diverse experts developing software and services for self-driving and driving-assisted cars.
- Test execution, bug reporting, analysis and error verification.
- Working on software test specifications and implementation of tests cases.
- Working within an agile team to improve product quality and perform software testing.
- Improving and building various test processes within the development process.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Gtest/Gmock for software integration tests.
- C++ programming experience.
- Automation background.
- ISTQB, TMap foundation certification.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
If you are seeking a role that is exciting challenging with an industry leader this is for you.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology