Software Test Engineer
Freelance/Contract minimum 12 months
Up to €65 per hour
Paratus People are working for an exciting and innovative client in the automotive industry who has some exciting projects coming up involving autonomous driving. Our ambitious and technically advanced client are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join the Scrum team.
You will be working in the simulation project which has a virtual simulation platform for testing autonomous driving functionality by using sensor simulation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ticket testing
- In addition to unit tests written by developers, you will be responsible for defining and building Python based functional testing.
- You will take ownership of keeping the measurements of current product KPI’s and defining additional KPI’s where appropriate.
- You will also be an expert user of the simulation tool.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience with test automation using Python as a scripting language
- ISEB or ISTQB Certification
- Strong background an experience of testing in similar roles
- Knowledge of an experience with software validation methods
- Experience of working with Linux
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling
- Experience within the Automotive Industry
If you will feel like you would be a good fit for the role or even know someone else who would be a match please do not hesitate to get in contact.