I am working with a client based in Breda who are currently on the hunt for a Software Test Engineer. They are a scientific manufacturer working on the latest automated chemical machinery in the lab. You will be working on the latest application software for their machines whilst ensuring new software releases are of the highest quality.
The role will consist of:
- Developing a test strategy
- Develop and write the test plans
- Execute the test stategy and test specification
- Executing the test plan and analyse the results
- Collate and report the results
- Evaluate the process with a view to improvement
- 3 years testing experience
- Expereince with test automation tools e.g. Selenium, TestComplete
- Expereince with Confluence
- Expereince with Test Management tools in Jira (Zephyr)
- ISTQB certification
- Dutch and English Speaker
- Practice TDD
- Expereince with languages such as C, C++ and C#
My client is a leading lab provider and offers a great environment in which you can grow your career. They are very focused on results and quality is something they are big on – great news for a tester!
To find out more, please apply for the position or send in your CV
MUST hold a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology