Salary: up to €90,000
An exciting opportunity has opened to work as a Software Engineer with one of the most influential companies in the world of mapping, location technologies, and autonomous vehicles. With ambitious growth plans, as a Software Engineer you will work within a team of smart, aspiring and diverse experts developing software for onboard, hybrid and online navigation applications.
As a Software Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing online systems that are scalable, secure and highly available.
- Contributing to the online navigation service.
- Improving the operational capabilities of CI systems and cloud operations.
- Directly interact with stakeholders to explore and refine their use cases.
The key skills required are:
- C++ software engineering.
- Knowledge of CI/CD. (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with high-level programming languages. (Java, Python)
- Previous experience deploying to the public cloud. (AWS, Azure)
Some desirable traits include:
- Experience coaching or mentoring other employees.
- Previous history managing deployments, incident response and infrastructure costs.
- Treating infrastructure as code.
If you are seeking a role that is exciting and challenging with an industry leader this is for you.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
We are seeking to fill multiple roles at mid to senior level so please do not hesitate to refer anyone you may know (see below).
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology