Software Engineer C++
Freelance/Contract Minimum 12 months
€50 an hour
Paratus People are looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled Software Engineer to join one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch companies in the Automotive industry. Our ambitious and technically advanced client are looking for a software engineer that specializes in C++ to become an integral part of the AI team.
In this position you will be building applications in modern C++ that will be used in processing geographical data for navigation products. Your responsibility will be the design, implementation and maintenance of computer vision based software.
You will have:
- Extensive experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Advanced modern C++ development experience
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Experience of processing and modifying from different data sources used in mapping and navigation solutions (Lidar sensors, Sonar sensors)
- Knowledge of development tools such as CMake and Git
- Experience programming with Python
- Experience with OpenCV
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.