Software Engineer/Architect (ADAS)
12 Month freelance or Permanent
We are now working with a very exciting client in the automotive sector who are in a period of extensive growth.
As a brief overview this client build driverless transport that is being used throughout Europe and due to their success they are in need of software engineers and an architect with experience of ADAS.
- Software and system design.
- Software development and implementation for real-time vehicle control.
- AD state estimation and motion control.
- Design and implementation of unit, subsystem and integration tests.
Key skills required
- Experience as a software engineer/architect for an ADAS environment and particularly motion control.
- Strong experience in C++.
- Vehicle protocols (CAN, CANopen, Ethernet, AUTOSAR). Nice to have.
- Experience with sensors used in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of different operating systems: Linux, ROS. Nice to have.
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.