Media Software Engineer
Up to £55,000
Are you a Media Software Engineer, or a Software Engineer with knowledge of or experience with media standards, looking to take the next steps in your career with an organisation at the forefront of video technology?
How about working for a company that values hard-work, team spirit, customer focus, integrity, and leadership above all else?
If the answer to those two questions is yes, then you are in the right place.
What’s in it for you?
- Great career progression opportunities in a well-established and growing organisation
- Flexible hybrid working to accommodate your lifestyle requirements
- An excellent packing including life assurance, pension, holiday allowance, a personal development budget and much, much more
This opportunity is for a Media Software Engineer to join a company that leads the way in the development of software testing products and frameworks.
You would be responsible for the design, development, updates and improvements to the media creation toolchain, and for the capability to deliver the test materials for internal products, and for customers. You would shape the design of the testing solutions, collaborating with others, while demonstrating a sense of ownership.
The key requirements for this role are:
- The capacity to scrutinize technical media and broadcast standards
- Good experience with or knowledge of media standards, such as DVB, MPEG
- Experience with or awareness of media tools such as GPAC and FFMPEG
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250. 5V Tech are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.