Utrecht – Netherlands
My client is a recognized provider of global (mobile) telecommunications software solutions. They are a leading expert in signaling solutions for mobile networks and they provide the most advanced software for routing and interworking for 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi and M2M/IoT networks. They are looking for a software engineer to work on a market leading software product for international 4G and 5G networks.
- You will be working on the clients high-performance, multi-threaded, real-time software solutions based on a Linux system.
- Translate client’s requirements into product requirements and software engineering disciplines: architecture, design, implementation and test.
- Provide support on a market leading software product for international 4G and 5G networks
Key skills required:
- Great experience with C development
- Product development experience of mobile core software products (end-to-end product design/build)
- Mobile Core Network 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP etc)
- Must be available to work within the Netherlands
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.