Freelance/Contract Minimum 12 months
Maximum €50 an hour
Paratus People are looking for a self-motivated and highly Software Engineers to join one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch companies in the Automotive industry. Our ambitious and technically advanced client are looking for Software Engineers who can join the current team to drive forward next level and technologically beautiful products.
Your role will involve contributing in multiple elements of the Software Development Lifecycle from the architecture and designing to the coding and developing stages and even the testing, delivery and implementation phases. You will be expected to perform peer code reviews to always ensure the highest standard of coding and using your extensive experience to help coach and mentor more junior developers too. If you are looking for a new role or even interested in see what else is out there, then please read on as this role may be the perfect fit for yourself!
You will have:
- Extensive and in-depth experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- You will have worked with programming languages such as Python and also be a master of C++
- You have worked on operating platforms such as Linux/Unix
- Experience working with and managing SQL Databases or other big databases
- A great attitude towards hard and complex tasks and consider yourself a real ‘go-getter’
- HBO level education (or equivalent)
- Experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Able to communicate in both Dutch and English
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.