Software Discipline Lead
Up to £90000 – Permanent
Cambridge – Mainly Remote
Are you looking to make a significant impact on the development of a successful & quickly growing technical company?
- World-class software engineer team
- A quickly growing company, opportunity to get in early!
- Only 1 day a month is required on site!
This company is looking for a Software lead, who will encourage best practices and professional development for a world-class software engineer team. It is important for the successful candidate to have a solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, and the ability to use this knowledge to coach, guide, develop & mentor the team they are overseeing to be efficient and successful.
- 4 Years hands-on software development
- 2 years in a leadership position
- Track record of enhancing software engineering teams in an Agile development process.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of best practices for agile software development
- A structured approach to professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now!