Job Type: Contract
Location: South Wales
A global aerospace and defence client of ours are looking to on-board their next keyworker! They’re looking a Sharepoint Developer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to aid the development of their security and safety products and services. Given that our client works in the defence industry, existing Security Clearance would certainly be preferential but not essential.
- Analyse, design, develop, test and integrate SharePoint solutions
- Branding the SharePoint company
- Document procedures, training material and user guides
- Maintain and continually improve applications and solutions
- Provide support for integrated Sharepoint functionalities and applications
- Strong ability to develop SharePoint solutions
- Experience installing, configuring and developing SharePoint activities
- PowerShell scripting
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, networking, storage and identity management
- Solid understanding of Sharepoint security, functionality and connectivity
- Experience building web applications in C#
- Relevant certifications such as MCSD is desirable
If you’re interested in the above opportunity, have the relevant skill set and would like to apply, then please send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.