Service Desk Analyst – Manchester
Up to £25000 – Permanent
In a world where technology is advancing at a rapid pace, why not work with a company who are advancing with it?
- Based in the heart of Manchester
- Internationally established company
- Great work benefits, development, and progression.
This company is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to ensure smooth running and a good working experience for the end users across the company. To provide a single point of contact to customers for system-related incidents and service requests, endeavoring to resolve as many of these at the first point of contact as possible.
- 1st-line support or all incidents and service requests reported by customers.
- Record, prioritize and manage all incident requests, and act accordingly
- Ensure that the Service desk mailboxes are routinely monitored and all submissions are dealt with accordingly.
- Carry out daily checks
- Efficiently escalate incidents to appropriate teams if they are not resolvable from 1st line of support.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- 2 years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent customer & communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Excellent organizational skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now!