Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
6 Month Initial Contract
Rate: Dependent on Experience
Paratus has a fantastic opportunity with a brilliant IoT and Network client based in Bristol that are currently on the lookout for an experienced Test Engineer to help ensure the highest quality of software is delivered by their development teams.
The client has a brilliant start up environment where your hard work is clearly represented on the end customer due to you handling the End to End requirements!
You will be focusing on test automation particularly on Unit and System Testing using a range of modern techniques and technologies.
You will need:
- Test Automation experience with Java, Python, Robot framework and Selenium
- CI/CD experience with Git, Jenkins or similar
- Experience with microservices – Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with backend testing of API’s using SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
You will be PERFECT if you have experience with:
- 3G, 4G, 5G technologies
- Experience with network devices
- Experience with SDN/NFV technologies
If you or anyone you know may be interested in the position then please apply to the role below or send your CV over
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.