Senior System Engineer – Remote – Freelance
Interviews available Monday 10th/Tuesday 11th November
German Based Company but remote working allowed
Our client has successfully launched version #1 of there wearable device. They are now looking to use the same platform to launch a new product on the back of a customer request. You will be reporting directly into the CTO and dealing with external contractors.
- Full product Lifecycle Design/Coding/Testing
- Had previous experience working with Microphones
- Work in the audio sector would be preferred
- Wearable/Hearable Device experience
- Liaising with external contractors
- Embedded programming mostly in C
- Have a good overview of Mechanical Engineering
- Integration of Antenna systems
- Ability to lead people, mentor junior members of the team, carry out people management duties, code reviews etc
What will your environment be like?
- Cooperating with CTO in a flat structure
- Local SW embedded team consist of internal and external employees
Role is available now and interviews to take place Monday/Tuesday 11th/12th
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.