Senior Software Engineer (Linux Open Source Graphics Drivers)
£50000 – £60000
Cambridge / Manchester / Kings Langley / Bristol, UK
Permanent – Hybrid
How does joining a leading technology company that is making innovative, life-changing & cutting-edge steps in improving the technology world sound? This company creates AI & Graphics chips that are made to be as efficient and high-performing as possible. They are already powering more than 10 billion global electronic devices, and not slowing down any time soon!
If you are committed to developing the next cutting-edge future devices, and building your own expertise in software design simultaneously, then this could be the perfect fit for you!
- Multiple offices across the UK
- Ability to split your working time between office and remote
- Opportunity to work with a global leading company
- Chance to make a difference in revolutionizing the tech
You will be developing new Linux OpenSource Vulkan Drivers, in addition to having the opportunity to contribute to the development of the rest of this company’s open-source graphics stack. If you are committed to delivering to a high standard and striving for success in your software development career, then we want to hear from you!
Key skills required for this role:
- C Programming
- Experience with Graphics APIs – Such as OpenGL ES, Vulkan, EGL etc
- An understanding of computer architecture issues
- Experience configuring and managing a Linux System
Interested in hearing more? Apply now!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.