Senior Software Engineer
£60000 – £80000+
Permanent – Hybrid
In a world where technology is making an ever-increasing impact on day-to-day life, how does working for one of the key contributing companies sound to you?
This company is looking to expand its Software Engineering team based in Cambridge, UK. Their products are utilized to design & build entire electronics design chains, right through from the chips to the boards, and all the way to the system itself. These technologies allow semiconductor & electronic systems companies to create products that truly change the way people live, work & play.
The successful candidate for this position will have excellent programming and software engineering skills, with an eagerness to continue to learn. Their technical excellence will contribute to this company’s already successful reputation, they have been in the 100 best companies to work for list for the last 5 years.
- Get in early with a small team that is looking to grow
- Great mentoring and training for the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work on long-term and short-term projects simultaneously
- Great company benefits
Key Skills required:
- Very strong C / C++ experience (At least 3+ Years)
- Knowledge and experience with LINUX and/or UNIX
- RTL Knowledge – System Verilog, VHDL preferred
- Data structure & algorithmic skills
- Knowledge of TCL
- Design, implementation & validation of innovative synthesis optimization algorithms to improve timing, area and power design metrics.
- R&D support of the application and product engineers for customer problems and requests. This consists of problem analysis, debugging and fixing, or the development of new features and enhancements to improve synthesis results with respect to timing, area, and power
If this sounds like your next career step, apply now!