Senior Software Engineer
Netherlands, Amersfoort (remote during the pandemic)
Salary: €4000 – 5000 per month
Our client is a Netherlands-based tech company who are a leader in intelligence signaling software. They have repeatedly been nominated for awards for their work in mobile technology and focus on providing core network products for routing, security, and number portability.
Joining our client will allow you to work on a market-leading software product for international 4G & 5G networks, as well as the opportunity to work with the leading experts in signaling solutions for mobile networks. They offer flexibility concerning working hours and the possibility to work from home for part of the week.
- Develop their high performance, multi-threaded, real-time software solutions, which are based on Linux
- Convert their customer requirements into product requirements, with the appropriate design, implementation, and tests
- Offer assistance with technical issues and queries with customers, sales teams & prospects
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Degree in Telecoms, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience as a C developer in a Linux environment, building mobile core software products from start to finish
- Knowledge of network protocols, e.g. TCP/IP, Diameter, HTTP
- Hands-on experience with Unix scripting languages e.g. Python & Perl
- Experience and knowledge surrounding Telecom architectures, components & protocols
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology