Senior Software Engineer
Are you interested in working for our client who is a pioneer in the development of fully programmable, open ICT network infrastructure? Paratus People are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for disruptive and innovative technology. You will be a part of an organisation working within software-defined networking (SDN).
The role will involve building software components that comprise our client’s next generation product. Your responsibilities will range from working with an architect, technical lead or product owner to understand requirements, through to the design, implementation and testing of new product features that satisfy those requirements.
Your key experience will lie in:
- Expertise in Java software development
- Spring and Springboot
- API development (REST, gRCP, Swagger)
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Database technology (Graph, Relational, Document, Key-Value, Column)
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus and the Atlassian tool suite (or equivalent).
In addition, the below experience would also be beneficial:
- Technical experience in Linux as a deployment and development platform
- Cloud technology (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platforms (GCP))
- Networking and network architecture (L2/L3)
The client is also looking for a candidate with strong collaboration and team working skills and compliancy surrounding the Codes of Conduct, regulations and policies of the organisation.
If this Senior Software Engineer opportunity sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply or reach out to Alice Lovatt via the links below for more information.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract job vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme of up to £2,000 if you refer someone whom we place in a position subject to Terms and Conditions found on our website.
Paratus People are experts in IoT and Broadcast Technology Talent Solutions