Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: PERMANENT
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY CLIENT DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK BEFORE APPLYING.
My client based just five minutes away from Cambridge train station are looking to onboard a Senior Software Engineer. Their main mission is to provide next generation smart connected device security. They secure devices by providing a trusting foundation which service providers can secure and simplify people’s digital lives!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development, debug, and testing from an early stage of the project until client delivery
- Constantly innovate and improve the platform
- Integrate and extend components exposing new features in the platform
- Work with engineering colleagues and QA engineers to constantly improve the product quality
- Lead/participate in design and code reviews across the product
- Track and resolve product defects
- Help with L3 support efforts as required
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Familiarity with scripting languages Git, Jenkins or Maven
- Be able to debug the full stack from UI to backend, including networking
- Knowledge of RESTful web service technologies, including swagger
- Fluent in written and verbal communication with the English language
- Cloud web services – AWS, Openstack
- Jenkins or other CI systems
- Exposure to build systems such as Gradle or Maven
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and Docker compose
- Awareness of PKI and cryptography principles
If you think you’ve got what it takes and believe you’re the right engineer for this position, please get in contact by sending your CV
Due to the high volume of applications that we typically receive, if you do not hear back from me within 5 working days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.