Linux Kernel Engineers & Low level engineers we know you’re out there somewhere! And we need you! Our client that work within the broadcast space and have requirements for expert Kernel engineers alongside low level engineers with both C/C++ to work within their engineering teams, Prior experince within the broadcast space with Video would certainly be a benefit.
The client who is a very well recognised brand within the UK and Europe for that matter are building their next generation of product and require expert engineers to assist in several aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will be designing, developing and integrating alongside testing the bootloader and Linux applications on ARM boards, participate in code reviews and work on the overall software quality.
As my client work within broadcast space they have made leaps and bounds in the past few years. They come from a strong heritage and have years of succsessful business to back them through the next stage’s of their journey.
– Strong C programming experience
– Strong software design skills with analytical problem-solving abilities
– Linux, POSIX, RTOS, device driver experience
– Video Compression knowledge
– knowledge of GNU development and debugging tools
– Knowledge of ARM Microprocessor architecture
– Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, Sockets Programming, IPV6, IPV4, SLACC, DHCP V6)
– Knowledge and work experience with tools like Wireshark to debug network issues
– Encryption Standards (e.g. Open SSL, TLS Library, Public key / symmetric cryptography)
– Some experience with Shell & python scripting is desirable
– C++ Development experince.
If you interested in a new position in a fast growing, friendly enviroment and excitiing company then please dont hesitate to get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the IoT Industry.