Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Cloud
Up to £80000
Manchester / Cambridge / Kings Langley / Bristol
Hybrid Working Model
Be part of a team responsible for providing people with the tools and infrastructure to forge the future of tech.
This company creates AI & Graphics chips that are made to be as efficient and high-performing as possible. They are already powering more than 10 billion global electronic devices, and not looking to slow down any time soon! If you have an expert understanding of Site Reliability / DevOps / Infrastructure background, working on large databases to improve a team’s deployment process, this could be the perfect next step for you!
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Python (Essential)
- Good experience in Systems Administration concepts in a Linux environment
- Expertise in containers – Kubernetes & Docker etc
- An understanding of databases, and experience with large-scale databases (SQL / NOSQL)
- Experience in cloud environments
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be the lead in building solutions that enable the deployment of services into production
- Develop automated solutions to monitor and ensure the high availability of our services
- Ensure the stability, scalability, performance, and efficiency of our internal cloud & distributed systems (99.99% up-time)
- Respond to internal customer tickets, and incidents and conduct blameless post-mortems
Sounding like the next step in your career? Apply NOW!