Senior Radio Frequency Design Engineer
Location: Sophia Antipolis Technology Park, by the French Riviera
Salary: Up to €105,000 pa plus bonus
In a world where everyone strives to be connected, why shouldn’t our devices help enable and improve that connection? Whether it be a social connection like a coffee over zoom or the ability to seamlessly interact with a smart home.
This opportunity is with a company whose technology is experienced by millions of people every day, enhancing how people see, hear, touch and engage with a wide range of IoT applications.
We are looking for passionate Analog/RF design engineers to work on brand new projects – our next generation WiFi / BT connectivity chips. This is a unique opportunity to join an expert, successful, experienced team working on state-of-the-art RF technologies in a deep submicron CMOS process.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Engineer school or PHD + 10-15 years of experience in RF design
- Proven experience in designing integrated CMOS PAs
- Familiar with deep sub micron CMOS process: 28nm,16nm.
- Analytical and creative in solving problems
- result oriented + trained to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- good communication skills and great team playe
If you want to create something new, technically challenging and a world leading product, and you are looking for the exceptional Riviera’s quality of life, please apply now!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.