Senior QA Automation Engineer
Netherlands, Eindhoven (On-site work required)
Salary: €3000 – 45000 per month (dependant on experience)
Our client are pioneers in VR as they are developing a cutting-edge data glove. Their product can be utilized in several areas including motion capture, VR gaming, and training simulations.
Joining our client will allow you work alongside the most up-to-date technologies, while teaching engineers to implement quality into their development process.
- You will work directly with the development team, while creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Overseeing the creation of test automation frameworks for API, UI and Infrastructure tests
- Overall focus on improving the speed and efficiency of the software development lifecycle
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A strong background in working in a QA environment
- Development experience using C#, preferably in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience surrounding Continuous Integration frameworks, such as Jenkins, would be highly beneficial
- Good communication skills, and fluency in English
- Work permit for NL is crucial
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology