Senior Product Owner
Location: Cambridge (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £57,000 pa plus stock units and bonus
Are you someone who approaches a challenge with a curious mindset and who enjoys getting their teeth into complex technical problems and breaking these problems down into smaller items of value? Are you clear and decisive when it comes to creating a plan and following it through to delivery? If so, we have innovative software features and exciting new products that you can help us bring to the market.
In a world where everyone strives to be connected, why shouldn’t our devices help enable and improve that connection? Whether it be a social connection like a coffee over zoom or the ability to seamlessly interact with a smart home.
This opportunity is with a company whose technology is experienced by millions of people every day, enhancing how people see, hear, touch and engage with a wide range of IoT applications.
They are currently looking for a Senior Product Owner and the key requirements for this role are:
- Identifying and negotiating product priorities with stakeholders and customers
- Deliver value to customers as regularly as possible
- Capture and act on customer feedback
- Build and maintain product plans on the understanding that planning is critical, but plans are changeable.
- Understanding and communicating the value of the product and it’s intended roadmap
- Accurately framing problems for development teams to address
- Realistically set and manage stakeholder expectations, regularly communicating progress towards product goals and highlighting any deviations as early as is reasonably possible
Alongside working with exciting technology the company benefits package includes a bonus scheme, stock, pension, medical cover, gym membership and the opportunity to continue developing your career through a blended approach to learning.
Take the next step in your career and apply today!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.