Senior Principal Design Engineer
£80000 – £90000 + bonuses
Edinburgh – Remote / Hybrid
With tech moving forward at such a rapid pace, how would you like to be involved in developing technology with one of the market leaders in their sectors?
This company is looking for a Senior Principal Design Engineer as an addition to their team to work both within the team and as an individual to assist in progressing their product development. Their products are utilised to design & build entire electronics design chains, right through from the chips to the boards, and all the way to the system itself. These technologies allow semiconductor & electronic systems companies to create products that truly change the way people live, work & play. Your technical excellence will contribute to this company’s already successful reputation, they achieved a ‘Top 15’ ranking in the Great Place to Work awards in the UK in 2022.
- Industry influencing technology
- Very flexible working model – Remote/Hybrid/Onsite
- Great company benefits & bonuses are available
Key Skills Required for the Senior Principal Design Engineer:
- Strong System Verilog skills are a must
- Ability to write synthesizable bus functional models (BFMs)
- Understanding debugging of simulations
- Good experience with Emulation system or FBGA prototyping
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
The successful Senior Principal Design Engineer will be an energetic self-starter, with good communication, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well cross-functionally.
If this sounds fantastic opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, apply now!