A broadcasting client of Paratus People based in central London is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team! As they continue along their recruitment plans even despite COVID 19, it seems that nothing can stop this little pocket rocket of a company from making huge strides in their field!
You’ll be working as a extension of the current team, embedding yourself as one of the senior engineers, one of the engineers that people look to for answers, someone who is there to show the way when it comes to Java programming! The client in question is looking for this engineer to proceed into a Lead Developer position.
So, we are looking for someone with leadership aptitude, who we can nurture and help realise their full potential. The job will ultimately, help the team achieve their highest potential as individuals and as a group.
Overall, the purpose of this role is to drive development and innovation.
- Degree educated ideally in Computer Science
- Extensive experience of developing Cloud native software
- Strong leadership skills
- Java 8 Development
- Containerised Java 8 Development
- Microservices architecture experience
- NoSQL Databases
- Restful API designs
- Kubernetes (strongly desirable!)
- TV/Broadcast industry experience
- GDP or AWS
- Event-Driven Architecture using Pub/Sub or Message Brokers
- Development across software, middleware and hardware
We have interview slots for available within 48 hours, for the right candidate.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.