SENIOR VULNERABILITY EXPERT
UP TO €110,000
Would you like to move forward in your career? Are you looking to build with one of the world’s leading companies? If so read on…
Paratus People are working with an international tech company with a base in Amsterdam who are looking to expand on their security by bringing on an experienced infrastructure analyst.
As a part of the company, you’ll be supporting the identification of vulnerabilities and then triaging and helping solve them, while providing a swift response to security threats that come in.
This position will be remotely onboarded, and the company are happy for the successful candidate to work remotely, but they will have to work in the Netherlands. The company can support relocation from elsewhere in Western Europe.
The client are looking to bring on analysts with the following skills:
- Strong experience working in security
- Advanced knowledge on a technical and procedural knowledge of system security
- An understanding of the technical aspects of pen testing
- Good understanding of IT fundamentals across application, system, and network level
- Excellent communication skills with various shareholders at differing technical levels
- Industry certification
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- History of managing bug bounty programs
- Ability to understand technical manuals and documentation
If this sounds like the position for you then please send across your CV ASAP! We’d love to hear from you and talk through the position in a bit more detail.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an employment business for the purposes of this Permanent vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme of up to 2,000€ if you can recommend someone for this post.
Paratus is a recognised supplier of Video Tech professionals across Europe.