Senior Graphics Software Engineer
United Kingdom – Multiple Locations
Permanent – Hybrid
Up to £70,000 + bonus
Would you grab the opportunity to join a world-leading technology company with innovation at its core? This company designs AI and Graphics chips that power more than 10 billion devices globally and are showing no signs of slowing down.
If you are a world-class problem solver who is committed to innovating and achieving the highest possible result, and who is ready to become a key player in the development of the next big thing in 3D technology, then this is your next role.
What’s in it for you?
- Great package that includes a 20% company performance-based bonus
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge 3D technology
- The chance to join one of the world leaders in semiconductors
- Flexible hybrid working with the option for remote
You will become a part of a new team, responsible for the development of the graphics drivers that are imperative in the expanding automotive market. You will design and develop world-leading graphics technology.
Key skills and requirements for this role:
- High-level knowledge of OpenGL or Vulkan
- Top Level C programming skills
- A solid understanding of computer architecture: Memory Management Unit, CPU, etc
The roles and responsibilities require you to:
- Develop and design Safety Critical graphics drivers
- Take onboard customer requirements, and be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from start to finish
- Optimise the drivers and perform performance analysis, to ensure the graphics products are the best offerings on the market
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.