Senior Golang Developer
Contract (until end of 2020)
Frankfurt / Germany
Uptp €600 P/D
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Go Lang developer to join our client who are one of the biggest players in their field, they are based around 30 mins from Frankfurt and this is a fantastic company to work for.
- Proven experience with Microservices Architectures
- Commercial experience of server-side development using GoLang
- Knowledge of a message-oriented middleware
- Use of container technologies such as Docker.
- Restful APIs (including Authorisation/Authentication), Databases (Postgres/SQL).
- Knowledge of secure coding practices (e.g. commit-signing)
- Able to work autonomously and integrate well in a diverse team of people.
- Proactive and results-orientated, owning tasks and meeting exacting deadlines.
- Ability to follow process and clearly document tasks.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GIT, JIRA and Agile/Scrum-like development.
- AWS & Serverless Architecture
- Elastick Stack or Apache Kafka
- Play Framework
- German Speaking
You will sometimes be required to go onsite at different locations throughout Germany but this is TBC, you’ll also likely be able to work 4 days onsite and one remotely (e.g. Fridays)
Are you the Go Engineer that we are looking for? If so, then please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Contract Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology