Senior Engineering Manager
Netherlands, Amersfoort (remote during the pandemic)
Salary: €5000 – 5500 per month
Our client is a Netherlands-based tech company who are a leader in intelligence signaling software. They have repeatedly been nominated for awards for their work in mobile technology and focus on providing core network products for routing, security, and number portability.
Joining our client will allow you to work on a market-leading software product for international 4G & 5G networks, as well as the opportunity to work with the leading experts in signaling solutions for mobile networks. They offer flexibility concerning working hours and the possibility to work from home for part of the week.
- Build & manage teams on engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end development of their products
- Drive and motivate product innovation and improvement
- Work closely with product architects, project managers and technical leaders while helping to maintain clear communication across all internal teams
- Contribute to technical architecture decisions that provide efficient ground to effectively grow their software platforms
- Successful creation and execution of projects within the cost, time, and quality parameters
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Masters degree in engineering, computer science, or related fields
- Hands-on experience in a software development environment, with a focus on C/C++ & Linux
- Firm experience in Project/People Management
- Proven ability to respond to changing business requirements
- Strong communicational skills
- Work permit for the Netherlands
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology