We have a client in Bristol looking to onboard a mid-senior Design engineer to assist them in designing and developing the next generation of wifi chips, these would be used in a variety of different products from Mobile, CPE equipment. Are you a design engineer looking for a new contract? If so please do read on!
- Direct involvement in multiple tape-outs
- HS interface physical implementation
- HS physical design implementation and signoff.
- Experience of advanced clocking techniques for high-speed designs.
- The use of leading-edge industry-standard physical design implementation
- Solid experience of full-chip – timing, physical, power
- Understanding of semiconductor physics and the impact of the process, voltage and temperature on circuit behaviour.
- Understanding of STA and advanced timing models/concepts.
- knowledge of formal verification processes and techniques.
- Strong scripting software development skills
- Strong work ethic and drive to continually learn and improve.
- Able to work collaboratively with the ASIC design team to facilitate rapid project convergence and execution.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to become a core member of the team and grow your career as they develop the next generation of software for their clients.
To find out more, please apply for the position or send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.