Senior Data Scientist
500-700 euros per day
Looking to supercharge your technical specialism? We are searching for a proven Data Scientist to join our client on a contract basis and play your part in developing the technology to execute on their first projects, leading to their first deployments. This is an exciting time to get onboard.
This role is perfect for someone with a well-rounded skill set looking to be hands-on with data, with modelling and integration experience. Want to have influence on the direction of a company and make a real impact?
You will be paramount in the initial shaping of what this companies Data science function can become overtime.
- PhD in an applied quantitative field (statistics, engineering, mathematics, physics, biology / biostatistics, etc.).
- Proven experience deploying data science models into a production software environment with a wider team.
- Solid understanding of standard NLP models, including recent advances in deep-learning based NLP and transformers; experience with domain-specific models
- Good software engineering and coding skills in Python and the Python data science ecosystem, including NumPy / Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Space, and deep learning frameworks (TF / PyTorch).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and capable of explaining complex concepts to people from a variety of technical backgrounds.
- Entrepreneurial drive and the desire to contribute to building an early stage company.
If you feel like your experience and skillset match the needs of this company, please send over your CV for immediate consideration.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV to
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.