Senior Android Engineer
Salary: €70 – 90k per anum
Our client works in the Health & Fitness Industry and are focussed on remote health monitoring. Their platform allows their clients to swiftly and effectively track & analyze large groups of patients, while maintaining continuous patient engagement.
Joining our client will allow you to contribute to world-leading healthcare & medical products which has the possibility to change the healthcare of millions of people. Taking on this role would make you accountable for managing, developing and deploying state of the art Android applications.
- Deliver top quality programming & analytical skills to build innovative mobile applications
- Be part of an agile team and perform code reviews & develop automation tools
- Guide more junior developers on the most appropriate development methodologies and tools
- Work closely with different team members, including project managers & testers, to oversee the introduction of new features
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A strong background in Android development, using Android SDK in conjunction with Java & Kotlin
- Experience using RESTful API’s is beneficial
- Hands on experience in application testing using; Espresso, Mockito, Mock etc.
- Experience surrounding Continuous Integration
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology