Remote – some client site visits
£70,000 – £85,000
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join one of our clients on a permanent basis, you’ll be leading the team that you’ll also help educate stakeholders in the business, you’ll be working with some of Europe’s biggest broadcast clients. The best part is that this role is fully remote, but you will be required to attend client’s site which currently is primarily in the London area.
You’ll gain a lot from working with my client and as the clients that they work with are at the top of the game in the realm of video tech and will continue to involve this candidate with exciting projects.
As one of the Scrum Masters you will work closely with end clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value.
What you’ll have in your skillset.
- Degree educated
- Video technology industry experience
- Vast experience of creating, and running a true agile environment
- Strong understanding of Security, scalability
- Ability to identify & solve problems with minimal guidance
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- AWS Experience
- Experience with DRM / PlayReady and other Streaming technologies would be a huge benefit
- Certified Scum Master qualification
What you’ll get in return…
Let’s arrange a call so you can find out!
If you’d like to learn more about this position, then please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the Video Technologies Industry.