Software Engineer, Roku (Brightscript)
6 Month contract initial
£450 – 500 day rate
The OTT and multi-screen streaming video space has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our clients aim is to produce top quality media apps across platforms such as Smart TVs, gaming consoles, smart phones and tablets.
Joining our client will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies as well as the opportunity to work alongside some of the leading brands in the streaming industry. Our client is based in London, and would require you to work onsite occasionally.
This role will be based around software development of Roku/Brightscript applications, starting from the idea stage all the way through to market launch including, customer discussions, requirements analysis and testing support.
- Experience in the development of Brightscript and Roku is essential
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them
- Previous experience in Video and media-based projects is essential
- Extensive experience in developing software applications is desirable
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology