…::: RF Validation Engineer :::…
Nijmegen, NL – 1-2 Days Per Week Remote
Up To 90 EUR Per Hour
If you are a passionate Validation Engineer with an RF background looking for your next long-term contract with remote flexibility with a market leading company, then you’re in the right place!
This company are world semiconductor design leaders and they are looking for an RF Validation Engineer to take a pivotal role in an R&D team, working side-by-side with IC Architects, Design Engineers, other Validation Specialists and Project Leaders to deliver world-class RF hardware.
You Will Be…
· Taking part in cross-functional discussions to develop requirements for product validation, including test cases, hardware configurations and limitations;
· Defining and implementing hardware and software test set-ups to cover product specifications;
· Ensure Validation deliverables meet the outlined criteria.
Key skills required
- Strong RF testing experience;
- Good knowledge of high-power amplifier testing;
- Understanding and application of RF theory;
- Experience with test automation development using LabVIEW or equivalent.
If this sounds like a mission that you can help to achieve, then apply today to play your part!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency/Business for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £/€500.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Video Technology.