React Native Developer
Paratus strikes again! I am looking for an experienced and talented React Native developer to join one of the most exciting names in in-home connected devices in the Netherlands.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a company in which you can make a lasting difference? Are you looking to work for one of the most innovative Dutch start-ups? If this is you, please read on.
As a React Native developer your primary role will be to create the Mobile App for my client. Processes such as Unit-testing and supporting and expanding current CI/CD pipelines will be no stranger to you. A fantastic opportunity to put your knowledge into a product that will be used globally.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- A self-starter who is motivated and able to work independently but also thrives within a team environment
- Fluency in English since the office boasts an international vibe
- You see uncertainty as an opportunity rather than something to fear
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills who absolutely loves technology!
- Worked on the Android Platform and Swift (iOS would be a bonus)
- Experience with Git, Vagrant/Ansible, Jenkins, Fastlane and other tools of the trade
- You have worked within Agile environments and teams
- Linux and PostgreSQL experience
- Specific industry knowledge (Wi-Fi protocols, network protocols such as TCP, DHCP and DNS)
What to expect:
- An international and friendly work environment
- A chance to really make your mark on a mobile app
- An extremely competitive compensation package not limited to a mobile phone (full data package and a state-of-the-art work laptop)
- Being part of one of the most exciting start-ups to hit not only the Netherlands but the EU!
If you feel like you would be a good fit for the role please get in touch, you can contact me via email at or you can call me +3120369045.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology