RAN Software Architect
Belgium (Can be done mostly on a remote basis)
Salary: Up to €75k per annum
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work alongside the most cutting-edge technologies in the telecoms industry. They are a Belgium-based telecoms company that deliver containerised RAN software solutions that can offer alternative cost-cutting approaches to the everyday mobile telecom approach. This role can be done on a predominantly remote basis, but the ideal candidate must be able to go on-site once a month at least.
Joining our client as a RAN Software Architect would allow you to support the solving business and customer solution requirements. You will utilize their different tools to effectively translate system-level requirements into thorough technical requirements that can be applied.
· Stay aware of any changing trends and activities in fundamental standards bodies such as, 3GPP, ORAN Alliance etc.
· Distinguish the customer and market requirements by communicating with external partners and stakeholders
· Identify any technical requirements and communicate these to the development and testing teams
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Solid professional experience in 3GPP development
· Firm understanding of 4G LTE is essential, 5GNR is beneficial
· Experience with UML specification tools is advantageous
· Experience in IP networking principles and WiFi standards is beneficial
· Strong communication skills in order to communicate between internal and external stakeholders
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology