Up to £50,000
Paratus are working with a number of IoT business in the Cambridge area currently, one of which has reached out to us to ask for our assistance. We are currently looking for a QA engineer who has experience of working in a Automated way, sound interesting?
The client in questions is making huge strides in their current business and will be looking to move into a Series funded round in the coming months. However, some super hard work last year a lot of the projects have started to come in which means it’s time to expand the team. As a result, a QA engineer is required.
We are looking for a engineer that has experience in a test and QA capacity, but is a forward / out of the box thinker, someone who is able to pick the right tools, but have a super methodical mindset, the majority of their work is within IoT and also within Azure, so experience with Azure would be a huge benefit.
The technical requirements are as follow
- Past experience of designing Test’s
- CI/CD is essential
- UI Testing
- Automation – Preferred (Python/Robot would be ideal)
- Experience of working on a SaaS style product.
- Happy to relocate / or be located in Cambridge – post covid they would like to have people in the office
- Tier 2 – DEPENDANT are welcome however my client can NOT offer sponsorship.
- An interest in IoT would be a great benefit.
So now that you’ve read what we are looking for, how do you feel? Have we spiked your interest? Let’s have a chat!