Freelance/Contract Minimum 12 months
€70 an hour
Paratus People are looking for an experienced Python engineer to join one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch companies in the Automotive industry. Our ambitious client is involved with projects in smart mobility, cyber security and autonomous driving.
In this position you will be joining the cloud platform team where your main aim will be to disclose AI technology as a service (AI PaaS).
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining AI PaaS backend code in Python, this includes automated tests.
- Reviewing the code of colleagues
- Developing, documenting ad testing your own code
- Creating and updating SW documentation
You will have:
- Strong experience of software development in Python (design, implementation, and integration)
- Practical experience of working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with AWS or other major cloud platforms
Nice to have:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Ruby on Rails
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.